Friday, March 7, 2008

Last night was a long one...


I thought it was a very good idea when I would read the blogs that Matthew's sitter would post on a daily basis. She posts just about everyday, telling parents about their kids' activities w/ cute pictures and plans of lunch menus.
Then I thought... What a treasure to have these for when Matthew gets older! I don't write about him enough and to have it right there online to read about his days at day care... it is such a treat. So, why not post about Matthew myself?
I'm sure the sitter, (amongst grandma's and aunts) would love to hear about little Matthew and his recent accomplishments and challenges.
Last night- I wanted to inform you, was a long one. The highest temperature we've seen yet. 101.3 degrees. He's been teething and the doc says it's normal for babies to run a temp and have congestion when teething. His little nose is less raw this morning- yesterday it was so red, Caron and I thought it was almost bleeding. I've discovered the secret... I only wiped his nose last night using baby wipes! What a relief. He's had such a hard time getting on a schedule since we changed sitters, but I KNOW this change is for the best. We'll all find our new groove very soon.
Please let me know if you have questions or if you want any recent photos. I do my best to get them to all of our family members- but also know it's overwhelming sometimes, I just LOVE taking pictures of my little MR WELLS!
Thanks for reading!
-Matthew's Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Crystal! I'm glad to see this blog! :D Just so happened to be on Christopher's computer, after a nice Friday out, and saw it. (He's yet to read it himself.)

    Love hearing about the new sitter you found for Matthew. I had overheard you having conversations with you Mom on the phone about the last one. So good that you moved him into a better situation. Her blogging and documenting the children is beautiful! I'm so glade there's people in this world with passion. :)

    Those temperatures sure throw your heart for a fluster, eh? Everyone in Tucson just encountered a rough flu bought. Christopher, Krislynn and I got it pretty rough for about a week. Her temp. was up to 102-103 one evening... as was mine! Daddy sure saved the day on that one.

    Anyhow, keep yourself writing. I know it's been my challenge to embrace that myself. It's good to capture the wonderful moments, but even better to experience them. My camera always says, "Memory Full"... But my mind surely has no limits.

    I LOVE YOU, Crystal Jean. Keep close through this medium. I'm doing what I can to get Mary on board. Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys, I agree- it's a great advantage that we have in our time 'now-a-days' to communicate with this awesome technology. I'll keep you posted, and I love to look at your guys' site every once in awhile too! You 2 are truly talented!
    Love, Crystal

    ReplyDelete