Sunday, December 5, 2010

The ABC’s of Me (Poem)


I hope this might grab your
ATTENTION, ‘cause it might be too
BOLD just to mention... As I
CREATIVELY show you my skills, Looking for
DEPENDABLE work to pay my bills.
...Yes
EXPERIENCED in more than one service. Plus a
FAST learner and I rarely get nervous. I’d be
GRATEFUL and not ever complain. ‘Cause I’m
HONEST, I am loyal -I am sane. :)

...I can work with
INSTRUCTION or even alone. I can even
JUGGLE work when I’m at home. I’m real
KIND on the phone and in person. Raised
LDS so I don’t believe in cursin’! :)

...I am
MOTIVATED and think like an owner. I can be
NICE and friendly but also a loner.
...I am
ORGANIZED but not the OCD kind. I am
PRODUCTIVE, (the hard worker you can seem to find). I am
QUICK but give 100%, I am
RESPECTFUL and always ask for consent.
... I’m a
SELF STARTER and also a
TEAM PLAYER. I am
UNIQUE and will bring my own flavor.
...I am
VERSATILE and can wear many hats. I
WANT a job badly so please look at my stats! I’m
eXCITED with a dose of
YOUNG energy. I am
ZANY but mature- now just call ME!

C. Wells 602*328*0879
-----------------
"STATS"

OBJECTIVE
To secure a stable, fulltime or part time position on your team as a positive and helpful customer service representative that will assist callers, supervisors, co-workers and professional prospects with all of their inbound calls and other professional needs.

Background in outgoing and inbound customer service calls, health insurance, business management functions: P/L, sales, employee scheduling, human resources, data entry, answering phones, bookkeeping. Amongst extensive knowledge in several computer programs.
EXPERIENCE
Customer Service Representative  Zenith Administrators (11/2005 - 9/2010)
Started out in the mailroom as a temp, promoted to CSR in 2007. Responsibilities include processing claims in a timely manner. Providing customer service, including understanding customer needs by answering incoming calls, providing answers to questions regarding claim status, benefits and eligibility for insured members. Received approximately 12-20 calls per hour while multi tasking faxes and documenting correspondence. Followed through with precertification, referrals and authorization issues.

Office Assistant Manager  Whimsical Ways (7/2004 - 10/2005)
Salary and commission based sales work for local artist. Called customers, scheduled appointments, completed tax forms, and entered data in computer. Designed and mailed advertisement flyers and thank you letters.

Customer Service Associate  Kinko’s (5/2003 - 7/2004)
Provided customer service, including understanding customer needs; taking customer orders; giving pricing information; performing quality checks; and ringing up orders. Operated photocopy, binding and other auxiliary equipment. Followed copying protocol (copyright law, confidentiality, and careful handling of original documents).

Assistant Manager  Taco Bell (02/1999 -11/2003)
Starting out as a crew member, promoted to Shift Manager in 2000 and then Assistant Manager in 2002. Maintained fast, accurate customer service; assisted Profit & Loss management; maintained inventory; assisted manager in interviewing/hiring and training of team members; conducted performance appraisals; and ensured timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans.

Skills:
*Customer Service * Team Leader/Supervisor * Business Management

Computer training:
* AS/400 * Microsoft Excel * Microsoft Word
* Adobe PageMaker * Quicken & Quick Books * Microsoft PowerPoint
Manual Training:
* 10 key * Type Speed: (72 wpm) * Cisco IP Systems

EDUCATION
Health insurance *on-the-job training for claims/benefits * October 2007 – September 2010
Zenith Administrators, Phoenix, AZ

Business Management Courses * August 2003 - January 2005
Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ

Associate of Arts Degree in Advertising Art * January 2002
The Art Center Design College, Tucson, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment