Friday, July 1, 2011

Can we just move now... PLEEEEEEASE?

So here I am, packing and cleaning up the house when we find out- we aren't set to CLOSE until July 24th. What?!?! We're SUPPOSED to be OUT of our house July 31st. How can we have time to:
a. Get the new house ready
b. Move our stuff INTO the new house
c. Get this house cleaned up
ALL by July 31st?

This means- we'll have to either BUST our bums REALLY fast or pay for another month here in the $1200 rent house. ugh.

I'm so ready to move- but then again, I'm kind of relieved.

Not moving also means- NOT STRESSING for another few weeks. I have more time to pack the way I wanna pack, (organized and without Jim over my shoulder) and I have a chance to do it at my own pace.

I'm excited to move, but I REALLY dread the headaches that this new house might give us. (Ask me to go into more details if you TRULY want to know what I mean by that.) But until then, wish us luck- this will be out 4th move in the last 6 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment