Friday, June 24, 2011

The ABC's of ME


The ABC's of Me

You've been tagged. You are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your ABC's of Me, tag 26 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


A - Age: 30

B - Bed Size: Full

C - Chore you hate: I HATE ALL CHORES, but when I get my mind made up that I'm doing one- then I'm okay at doing ALL of them.

D - Dog's name: Missy (Pit-bull/German Sheppard mix)

E - Essential start your day item: I've made it a new rule to GET DRESSED before leaving the bedroom... so I'd have to say, CLOTHES.

F - Favorite color: I prefer pastels, light greens- light blues and sometimes lilac and pinks. But if I'm going for BOLD- it's RED all the way!

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'2" - but according to my husband I'm only 5 foot and a half. ???

I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano, can't read notes and I don't really play by ear- it's more of a memorization process.

J- Job title: Wife

K - Kid(s): Matthew & Brooklyn, oh- and my two *BONUS kids: Branden and Trevor

L - Living arrangements: Live with my husband and our 4 kids in a two story, 5 bedroom home in El Mirage, AZ (35 mins from Phoenix)

M - Mom's name: Mary-

N - Nicknames: honey, babe, shorty- that's pretty much it... oh, and mom.

O - Overnight hospital stay: twice. Once with my son, the other with my daughter. Oh, and there was this one time when I was 10 years old. They thought I needed my appendix removed. But it turns out it was just a kidney infection.

P - Pet Peeve: don't PULL my hair! I will hiss and scratch and screetch like a cat!

Q - Quote from a movie: "To Live, would be an awfully big adventure" - Hook

R - Right or left hand? Right

S - Siblings: 9 (total) 1 fully biological sister (same mom, same dad) 4 half sisters that ALL love and adore me, 1 fully biological brother who thinks I'm shorter than a half second sneeze and 2 steps sisters and a half brother who could care less about me and my family. :'o(

T - Time you wake up: Generally from 7-8:30am (whenever the kids get me up)

U - Underwear: Granny Panties

V - Vegetable you dislike: Beets, Eggplant, Brussel Sprouts and Jalepenos.

W - Ways you run late: Leaving the house and heading home- I'm always late (according to my husband) me, I'd say I'd rather just be calm and prepared than rushed and forgetful!

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, chest, hip, arm and upper mouth

Y - Yummy food you make: Tomato soup with double grilled cheese sandwiches! yum!

Z - Zoo favorite: The ones I get to pet and take great pictures of.

No comments:

Post a Comment