Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Jan 2nd - "Yellow"



We drove a yellow vehicle
To get to the hospital
When we got inside we noticed
 couches with yellow pillows
I gave the nurse a cup
with something yellowish inside
Instead of being a yellow chicken
I was brave and only cried
The walls had yellow flowers
Painted leaning right and left
Gave my yellow purse to hubby
and he held it while I slept
After removing my small tumor
it was yellow small and white
the doc seem fascinated
as he held it up to a yellow light
as hubby drove me home
i drank water from a yellow cup
i waddled inside like a yellow duck 
And he propped my foot right up
Dear friends brought lots of food
Some yellow, red and green
It's not until this poem I realize
How much yellow I'd seen! 


Arthouse Sophia Floral Smooth Metallic White and Yellow Wallpaper ...



No comments:

Post a Comment