Tuesday, January 30, 2018

"Secret"


It's no secret that I'm heavy
I find comfort eating food


It's no secret that I struggle 
With depression and my mood

It's no secret that I'm lazy 
My house is a big mess

It's no secret that I'm failing 
I'm spending more not less

It's no secret I'm a Morman
Never smoked and rarely drink

It's no secret I'm addicted 
To Facebook and what you think

It's no secret I see problems
And seek solutions all day long

It's no secret that I sing well
And know the lyrics to every song

It's no secret I've wished for death 
To put an end to all my pain

It's no secret I'm in therapy 
And no, I'm not insane

It's no secret that I'm trying 
I do my best each day

It's no secret that I'm real weird 
I was born to be this way

It's no secret that we have holes
In our door and in our wall

And if you ask me, I will tell you 
But prepared, I just might ball

It's no secret that I'm terrible 
Being mom, housewife and sis

It's no secret that I long for 
A better life than this

I may be an open book
But I will not make a peep

When it comes to your own secret
Your secret ... I will keep

#fms_secret

No comments:

Post a Comment