Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My 30 Day Poetry Challenge - Day 1: "ABOUT ME"


(Here is my ABC LIST... these are all the things that KNOW that I can be. )
I am
ADORABLE in the clothes that I wear- I am
BEAUTIFUL with long dark hair- I am
CONFIDENT in me and myself- I am
DEDICATED to bettering my health- I am
ENERGETIC and ready for anything- I am
FUNNY and I love to sing- I am
GIRLY GIRL in all the I do- I am
HONEST, I am faithful and I am true- I am
INTROSPECTIVE, deep in my core- I am
JOLLY, I am joyful, I am more- I am
KIND to everybody that I meet- I am
LUCKY to have food to eat- I am
MOTHERLY and rarely ever mean- I'm a
NEAT-FREAK when's time to clean- I am
ORGANIZED at work and at home- I'm a
PRINCESS but I'm free to rome- I'm a
QUEEN of my castle and my kingdom- I'm
RESPECTED by the boys, kids and Jim- I am
SEXY and I don't even know it- I am
TEDIOUS but I rarely show it- I'm
UNDERSTANDING when you get on my nerves- I'm
VOLUPTUOUS with valleys and curves- I am
WEALTHY with money to spare- I am
eXICITED which shows you I care- I am
YOUNG and my actions will prove it- I am
ZANY and weird 'cause I chose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment